135 Wetmore St, San Francisco, CA 941082 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to shopping, schools, entertainment, transit.
Quiet street, mostly owner-occupied.
Walk to 5 different unique neighborhoods.
- Lot: 2,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $975
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- High Ceilings, Windows all 4 sides, Development potential
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0212 031
- Zillow Home ID: 15067673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Wetmore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nob Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.7% less than in San Francisco, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Nob Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nob Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292