1350 41st Ave, San Francisco, CA 941222 beds, 1 bath, 982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,996 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 733 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $662
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1795 023A
- Zillow Home ID: 15103842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1350 41st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Outer Sunset, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Sunset home values.
- 1354 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$990K--11,673
- 1358 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$970K--21,729
- 1342 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M422,080
- 1362 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$909K211,575
- 1338 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$774K--21,313
- 1366 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M442,696
- 1334-1336 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$748K211,313
- 1330-1332 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M--42,662
- 1330 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M------
- 1370 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$876K211,460
- 1332 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M------
- 1326-1328 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M--42,662
- 1374 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$775K--11,324
- 1351 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$843K--11,525
- 1355 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$798K211,190
- 1347 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M321,814
- 1359 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$790K211,190
- 1343 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.96M53.52,592
- 1363 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$879K--21,696
- 1322-1324 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.22M--22,400
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.