1350 Burke Ln, South Elgin, IL 601774 beds, 3 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 111 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- MLS #: 08708423
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0627352009
- Zillow Home ID: 4641504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1350 Burke Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% higher than in South Elgin, and 838.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60177 home values.
- 1348 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$183K------
- 1354 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$186K------
- 1360 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$197K------
- 1340 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$175K41.51,650
- 585 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$160K------
- 595 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$195K321,734
- 575 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$197K------
- 601 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$184K------
- 1364 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$191K42.5--
- 1340 Angeline Dr South Elgin, IL$191K------
- 565 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$189K------
- 1336 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$181K------
- 605 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$190K------
- 1359 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$189K------
- 555 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$191K------
- 609 Hobart Dr South Elgin, IL$173K------
- 1368 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$166K------
- 1337 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$166K------
- 1336 Angeline Dr South Elgin, IL$158K------
- 1361 Burke Ln South Elgin, IL$197K331,734
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292