1350 Havant Dr, New Albany, OH 430544 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $309,900
- Price/sqft: $91
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 025011964
- Zillow Home ID: 59677327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1350 Havant Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% higher than in Gahanna, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gahanna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43054 home values.
- 1344 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$260K42.52,278
- 1360 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$244K42.51,928
- 1338 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$266K33.51,975
- 1366 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$268K42.52,458
- 1334 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$280K32.52,525
- 1370 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$309K42.52,724
- 1705 Gosport Pl New Albany, OH$245K42.51,891
- 1361 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$318K32.52,179
- 1378 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$241K42.52,020
- 6579 Morse Rd New Albany, OH$215K21.51,000
- 1365 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$275K42.12,163
- 1373 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$245K32.51,950
- 1331 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$249K32.51,827
- 1701 Gosport Pl New Albany, OH$278K42.52,430
- 1320 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$278K432,370
- 1694 Gosport Pl New Albany, OH$290K32.52,480
- 1695 Gosport Pl New Albany, OH$294K52.52,808
- 1314 Havant Dr New Albany, OH$241K32.51,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!