- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1350 N Bradford Rd, Newtown, PA 189404 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1994 for $220,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 20004098
- Zillow Home ID: 9014199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1350 N Bradford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in Lower Makefield, and 19.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Makefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18940 home values.
- 1360 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$430K32.52,416
- 1340 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$419K332,416
- 1370 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$458K432,929
- 1330 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$429K42.52,580
- 1359 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$441K42.52,580
- 1347 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$499K42.53,175
- 1371 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$435K32.52,416
- 1383 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$466K42.52,969
- 1335 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$439K42.52,580
- 1380 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$431K32.52,416
- 1320 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$441K432,929
- 1349 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$409K32.52,416
- 1339 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$432K42.52,929
- 1395 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$447K32.52,416
- 1359 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$434K42.52,929
- 1329 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$423K42.52,580
- 1323 Chase Rd Newtown, PA$442K42.52,929
- 1369 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$432K42.52,598
- 1319 N Bradford Rd Newtown, PA$421K32.52,416
- 2087 E Wellington Rd Newtown, PA$472K432,929
Nearby Schools in Lower Makefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292