A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Views: 4,410 all time views
- HOA Fee: $318
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $665,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $256
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room \ Combined w\ LivRm, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, Tax Exemptions \ None, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Master Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Equipment \ Humidifier, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Management \ Monday through Friday, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Family Room Level \ Lower, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Starter, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Equipment \ Security System, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Air Conditioning \ None, Driveway \ Off Alley, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 4th Level, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Age \ 11-15 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Exterior Property Features \ Grill-Outdoors, Exterior Property Features \ Cable Access, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17221050371018
- Zillow Home ID: 63704215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $698-776K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Loop home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among South Loop homes, this home is valued 269.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Loop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% less than in Chicago, and 347.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South Loop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Loop home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.