1350 SW 36th Ave, Miami, FL 331455 beds, 3 baths, 2,318 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,318 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0141090240421
- Zillow Home ID: 43848219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1350 Sw 36th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alameda - West Flagler market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 73.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% lower than in Miami, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
- 3610 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$107K321,245
- 3612 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$177K321,245
- SW 13th St Miami, FL$330K322,186
- SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$107K642,490
- 3620 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$487K42.52,756
- 1315 SW 36th Ave # 17 Miami, FL$201K332,409
- 1376 SW 36th Ave Miami, FL$291K422,700
- 3613 SW 14th St Miami, FL$151K211,136
- 1321 SW 36th Ave Miami, FL$264K63100
- 3578 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$296K422,344
- 1348 SW 36th Ave Miami, FL$291K532,231
- 3613 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$280K322,308
- 3625 SW 14th St Miami, FL$178K211,326
- 3621 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$268K532,218
- 3585 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$285K532,523
- 3585 SW 14th St Miami, FL$167K421,464
- 3572 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$174K321,660
- 3631 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$181K21942
- 3575 SW 13th Ter Miami, FL$303K442,164
- 3637 SW 14th St # 39 Miami, FL$273K532,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292