A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,247 all time views
- HOA Fee: $260
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room \ Combined w\ LivRm, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Exposure \ S (South), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Basement \ None, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Starter, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Equipment \ Security System, Management \ Self-Management, Exterior Building Type \ Glass, Exterior Building Type \ Limestone, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Pending, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 11-15 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Exterior Property Features \ Grill-Outdoors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Detached, Type of House \ Condo, Garage Type \ Detached, Type of House \ 1\2 Duplex
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14203300501001
- Zillow Home ID: 61959845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $387-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lake View home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among Lake View homes, this home is valued 29.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Chicago, and 392.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake View home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.