- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13501 Ames Ave, Omaha, NE 681645 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2000 - New Carpet installed. 2003 - Sprinkler System installed. 2008 - New Roof. 2009 - New siding (concrete) in the front; New siding in the bottom half around the house. New exterior paint. 2010 - Garage door and opener replaced. Opener is rubber belted (lesser noise & wear & tear); Custom fit curtain rods and curtains.
2011 - 8' x 8' deck replaced with 12' x 24' deck with stairs; Living room window replaced with 3 pane sliding patio door; New water proof front door and frame; Basement window replaced with one adhering to code to allow for a bedroom. 2012
- New Interior Paint; Wooden floors in kitchen rebuffed to look like new. 2013
- New roof; New Gutters and downspouts.
0.3 miles to Hillsborough Park. Park has a walking track, baseball practice area, 2 tennis courts, play area for kids; 0.4 miles to Fullerton Magnet Elementary School. Fullerton play area is open to Hillsborough residents; 0.6 miles to Alice Buffet Magnet Middle School; 1.1 miles to Standing Bear Lake Park; Walmart, Walgreens, Bakers, Target, Kohls, Office Depot, Home Depot, Lowes and many more shops, banks and other businesses within a 1 mile radius; Easy access to interstate 680 and 80.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $194,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Sprinkler system, Radon Mitigation system, 9' Ceilings, Walkout basement, Large Deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1295 0097 13
- Zillow Home ID: 75766726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13501 Ames Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 68164 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68164 home values.
- 13507 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$229K32.51,647
- 13443 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$197K32.52,110
- 13502 Taylor St Omaha, NE$226K432,234
- 13440 Taylor St Omaha, NE$222K42.52,249
- 13508 Taylor St Omaha, NE$240K433,560
- 13513 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$234K432,881
- 13437 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$237K42.52,238
- 13502 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$190K32.51,916
- 13434 Taylor St Omaha, NE$208K32.52,052
- 13446 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$222K42.52,560
- 13512 Taylor St Omaha, NE$199K432,335
- 13508 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$184K32.51,844
- 13440 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$225K32.52,112
- 13519 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$195K331,339
- 13431 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$235K42.52,374
- 13514 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$193K321,651
- 13443 Taylor St Omaha, NE$215K42.52,171
- 13518 Taylor St Omaha, NE$223K432,587
- 13505 Taylor St Omaha, NE$245K443,018
- 13430 Taylor St Omaha, NE$200K42.52,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.