- Lot: 6,416 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4427100095
- Zillow Home ID: 48938848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Olympic Hills home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Olympic Hills homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Olympic Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Seattle, and 38.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Olympic Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olympic Hills home values.
|13513 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$349K||3||1.5||1,415|
|13504 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$366K||3||1||1,520|
|13519 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$336K||4||1||1,430|
|13353 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$499K||4||2.5||2,350|
|13512 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$535K||4||2.75||2,640|
|1557 NE 135th St Seattle, WA||$325K||3||1||1,050|
|13518 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$348K||3||1||1,410|
|13525 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$312K||3||1||1,030|
|13343 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$448K||3||1.75||1,980|
|13504 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$448K||5||1.75||2,240|
|1551 NE 135th St Seattle, WA||$323K||3||1||1,085|
|13510 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$328K||3||1||1,130|
|13524 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$362K||3||1.75||1,420|
|13516 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$341K||3||1||1,210|
|13533 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$323K||3||1||1,100|
|13337 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$422K||3||1.75||1,580|
|13524 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$368K||5||2.5||1,270|
|13532 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$379K||4||1||1,620|
|1509 NE 135th St Seattle, WA||$311K||2||1||1,040|
|1705 NE 135th St Seattle, WA||$411K||3||1||1,810|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!