- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13505 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 201123 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $120,100
- Price/sqft: $121
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 7892559297
- Zillow Home ID: 12444814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13505 Dumfries Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20112 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 236.4% higher than in Prince William, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20112 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prince William.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20112 home values.
- 13415 Dumfries Rd Manassas, VA$226K321,080
- 13509 Dumfries Rd Manassas, VA$289K32.51,762
- 13412 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$286K32.51,175
- 13414 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$332K42.52,268
- 13411 Dumfries Rd Manassas, VA$196K21936
- 13404 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$358K332,424
- 13402 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$345K43.52,436
- 7807 Tayloe Dr Manassas, VA$349K432,508
- 7809 Tayloe Dr Manassas, VA$309K431,232
- 7982 Counselor Rd Manassas, VA$536K543,696
- 13411 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$284K331,170
- 13409 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$281K331,170
- 13413 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$278K32.51,157
- 13400 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$341K42.52,268
- 13407 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$299K331,786
- 7984 Counselor Rd Manassas, VA$595K43.53,512
- 7800 Tayloe Dr TRLR 88 Manassas, VA$547K21--
- 13418 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$454K43.53,227
- 13405 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$306K332,340
- 13415 Gordon Dr Manassas, VA$311K32.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292