A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $329
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 02625618000
- Zillow Home ID: 16124317
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $549-659K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 19.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 15.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|1375 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$585K||4||2||1,200|
|1333 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$616K||3||2||1,311|
|1520 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$671K||3||2||1,581|
|1500 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$660K||4||2||1,600|
|1540 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$594K||3||2||1,163|
|1315 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$582K||2||1||1,152|
|107 Santina Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$738K||3||2.5||2,123|
|1480 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$634K||3||2||1,374|
|105 Santina Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$796K||3||2.5||2,123|
|1330 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$568K||3||1||1,056|
|108 Santina Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$745K||3||3||2,123|
|1314 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$625K||3||2||1,260|
|1295 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$666K||3||2||1,570|
|106 Santina Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$806K||3||2.5||2,150|
|1460 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$648K||4||2||1,553|
|106 Santina Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$811K||3||2.5||2,123|
|1535 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$768K||3||2||1,890|
|1525 Dougmar Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$603K||2||1||1,175|
|1625 Brommer St SPC 7 Santa Cruz, CA||$128K||1||1||500|
|1260 Brommer Way Santa Cruz, CA||$657K||3||1||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!