- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,017 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- MLS #: 215014996
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 322 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Association \ California Desert Association of REALTORS, Bathroom Features \ Shower Stall, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Entry Location \ Ground Level-NoSteps, Ext Construction \ Stucco, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Sewer \ Connected & Paid, Eating Areas \ Breakfast\Bar, View \ Yes, Fencing \ Wood-All Types, Bathroom Features \ Remodeled, Doors \ French Doors, Land \ Lease, Property Condition \ Updated\Remodeled, Interior Features \ Ceiling(s)-Beamed, Kitchen Features \ Counter-Stone, Property Orientation \ FrontDoor FacesNorth, Street Suffix \ Way, Bathroom Features \ Low Flow Toilet(s), Window Treatments \ Drapes\Curtains, Entry Location \ Foyer, Kitchen Features \ Remodeled, Street Direction \ East, Subdiv\Trac Code \ Victoria Park\Vista Norte, Bathroom Features \ Shower-Tile, Garage \ Yes, Oven \ Electric, Residence Descrip. \ One Level, Range Hood \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 009608159
- Zillow Home ID: 17745111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92262 home values will increase 12.2% next year, compared to a 12.1% increase for Palm Springs as a whole. Among 92262 homes, this home is 76% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 116.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 7.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
|1361 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$317K||3||2||1,258|
|1341 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$296K||3||2||1,258|
|1350 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$295K||3||2||1,258|
|1360 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$324K||3||2||1,258|
|1340 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$285K||2||2||1,212|
|1350 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$305K||3||2||1,258|
|1360 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$301K||3||2||1,258|
|1371 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$313K||3||2||1,258|
|1331 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$292K||3||2||1,258|
|1340 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$298K||3||2||1,258|
|1360 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$320K||3||2||1,350|
|1371 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$303K||3||2||1,258|
|1370 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$319K||3||2||1,258|
|1330 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$273K||2||2||1,212|
|1330 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$299K||3||2||1,258|
|1370 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$305K||3||2||1,258|
|1360 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$306K||3||2||1,258|
|1381 E Adobe Way Palm Springs, CA||$322K||3||2||1,258|
|1351 E Francis Dr Palm Springs, CA||$299K||3||2||1,258|
|1351 E Luna Way Palm Springs, CA||$288K||3||2||1,324|
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.