- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,245 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $128,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: C7210062
- View Virtual Tour
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Appliances Included \ Oven, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Location \ Flood Zone, Office Primary Board ID \ Port Charlotte
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 412105430006
- Zillow Home ID: 43559189
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $88-126K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33981 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole. Among 33981 homes, this home is 16.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Port Charlotte, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
|Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$82K||20||2||938|
|13503 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$82K||20||2||938|
|13519 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$91K||2||2||1,283|
|13518 Alberta Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$115K||3||2||1,326|
|13510 Alberta Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$94K||2||2||1,059|
|13510 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$114K||3||2||1,528|
|13526 Alberta Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$92K||2||2||1,262|
|13502 Alberta Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$204K||--||2||905|
|13518 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$76K||2||2||1,080|
|13495 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$77K||--||2||1,148|
|13527 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$88K||3||2||1,246|
|13502 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$80K||2||2||917|
|13524 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$89K||2||2||1,271|
|13494 Alberta Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$231K||2||2||1,255|
|13494 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$95K||3||2||1,196|
|13534 Alberta Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$98K||3||2||1,215|
|13511 Santa Rosa Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$83K||3||2||1,140|
|13487 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$82K||2||2||917|
|13503 Santa Rosa Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$83K||2||2||1,001|
|13537 Newport Ave Port Charlotte, FL||$88K||--||2||1,166|
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.