- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13517 NE San Rafael St, Portland, OR 972303 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 567 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: R254628
- Zillow Home ID: 53942144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13517 Ne San Rafael Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Russell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Portland, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Russell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Russell home values.
- 2031 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$213K311,536
- 2020 NE 134th Pl Portland, OR$203K31.51,348
- 13447 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$259K321,336
- 2047 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$227K331,299
- 2074 NE 134th Pl Portland, OR$239K321,374
- 13616 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$352K423,114
- 13609 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$381K732,641
- 1950 NE 134th Pl Portland, OR$397K323,223
- 2024 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$282K322,184
- 13529 NE Hancock St Portland, OR--42.51,700
- 2110 NE 134th Pl Portland, OR$236K31.51,352
- 2115 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$211K321,304
- 2046 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$232K321,229
- 13601 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$233K31.51,316
- 13455 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$247K211,218
- 13529 NE Hancock St Portland, OR--Studio----
- 2136 NE 134th Pl Portland, OR$262K42.51,768
- 2120 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$227K521,310
- 13617 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$199K311,214
- 2009 NE 134th Pl Portland, OR$174K321,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!