- Lot: 6,242 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,928 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $398,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $278
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 220 sqft
- Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range\Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Basement \ None, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Provided, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dining Room, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Parking Type \ Off Street, Heating\Cooling \ Forced Air, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Level, 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Possession \ Closing, Roof \ Composition, Site Features \ Patio, Sewer \ Available, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Water Source \ Public, Bus line nearby \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Show map link \ Y, Senior exemption \ N, Status \ P, Bank\REO Owned \ N, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Style \ 11, Master bedroom location \ M, Utility room location \ M, Bonus room location \ U, Family room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Site features \ L, Floor covering \ L
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4427100105
- Zillow Home ID: 48938850
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-431K.
Market guideZillow predicts Olympic Hills home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Olympic Hills homes, this home is valued 11% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Olympic Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% higher than in Seattle, and 48.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olympic Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olympic Hills home values.
|13525 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$334K||3||1||1,030|
|13513 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$370K||3||1.5||1,415|
|13533 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$337K||3||1||1,100|
|13518 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$372K||3||1||1,410|
|13505 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$391K||4||2||1,720|
|13524 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$391K||3||1.75||1,420|
|13512 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$585K||4||2.75||2,640|
|13532 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$402K||4||1||1,620|
|13539 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$355K||3||1||1,380|
|13504 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$390K||3||1||1,520|
|13516 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$352K||3||1||1,210|
|13524 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$384K||5||2.5||1,270|
|13538 15th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$357K||3||1.75||1,130|
|13510 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$322K||3||1||1,130|
|13530 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$346K||3||1||1,430|
|13545 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$399K||3||1||1,600|
|13504 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$498K||4||2||2,240|
|13353 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$537K||4||2.5||2,350|
|13538 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$375K||4||1.5||1,500|
|1557 NE 135th St Seattle, WA||$346K||3||1||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!