- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13519 Foch Blvd, South Ozone Park, NY 114205 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 2134106051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13519 Foch Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% greater than in New York, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 13505 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$314K----700
- 13503 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$414K----1,760
- 13507 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$303K----700
- 13511 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$508K----2,910
- 13513 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$567K----2,910
- 11647 135th St Jamaica, NY$360K----794
- 13502 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$447K621,600
- 13515 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$543K----2,910
- 11643 135th St South Ozone Park, NY$411K----910
- 13506 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$510K431,424
- 11648 Van Wyck Expy Jamaica, NY$586K522,275
- 13417 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$616K----1,160
- 13510 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$417K----1,088
- 11641 135th St Jamaica, NY$302K22854
- 13517 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$414K53736
- 11644 Van Wyck Expy Jamaica, NY$292K----1,054
- 13418 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$553K----840
- 11639 135th St Jamaica, NY$302K----756
- 11642 Van Wyck Expy South Ozone Park, NY$349K431,156
- 13416 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$290K----840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292