1352 Kennedy St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,877 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $439,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2802 0095
- Zillow Home ID: 471557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1352 Kennedy St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% less than in Washington, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 1354 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$588K321,312
- 1350 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$627K321,288
- 1356 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$714K31.52,392
- 1348 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$613K31.51,288
- 1358 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$559K31.51,504
- 1346 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$612K31.51,312
- 1353 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$639K332,236
- 1355 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$840K42.53,700
- 1351 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$652K33.51,601
- 1357 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$643K32.51,601
- 1344 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$603K321,312
- 1349 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$595K31.51,601
- 1359 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$611K31.51,523
- 1351 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$554K33.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.