1352 Kenyon St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 11/22/11: $935,000
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Multi Family:3,780 sq ft
- Lot:2,470 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $935,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow839
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #2848 0048
- Room Count17
- # Stories4.0
- Zillow Home ID473262
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,115,852||$960K – $1.26M||-$290||$295||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,678/mo||$1.9K – $4.4K/mo||-$23||$0.71||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 128% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% lower than in Washington, and 41.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1352 Kenyon St Nw
- 1350 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$416K21.0902
- 1350 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$289K11.0509
- 1356 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$379K11.0669
- 1356 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$302K--1.0550
- 1354 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$469K22.0968
- 1348 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$372K21.01,031
- 1348 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$362K11.0953
- 1348 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$412K11.0858
- 1348 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$643K22.01,349
- 1346 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$1M66.02,886
- 1358 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$903K75.03,960
- 1360 Kenyon St NW APT B Washington, DC$477K22.01,094
- 1360 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$476K22.01,100
- 1360 Kenyon St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$498K22.0976
- 1344 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$801K73.02,700
- 1360 Kenyon St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$461K22.01,100
- 1360 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$471K22.0945
- 1360 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$791K22.0--
- 1362 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$904K54.03,858
- 1342 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$754K42.02,415
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005