1352 Mayfair Ln, Grayslake, IL 600304 beds, 3.1 baths, 2,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Park
- Sunsetter Awning with enclosure so that you can enjoy nature to it's fullest!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,468 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06221050260000
- Zillow Home ID: 4779308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1352 Mayfair Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Grayslake, and 604.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
2,638 sqft, 10,749 sqft lot, built in 1994
- -- beds, -- baths
- 1356 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$271K--2.52,820
- 1348 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$320K--2.52,592
- 1360 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$280K--2.53,108
- 1344 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$327K--3.53,078
- 1340 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$318K--3.52,820
- 1364 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$310K--2.52,820
- Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL--------
- 1357 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$260K42.53,060
- 1353 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$233K532,407
- 1361 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$211K--2.51,932
- 1238 Churchill Ln Grayslake, IL$199K32.51,932
- 1336 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$269K--2.52,592
- 1365 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$250K--2.52,548
- 1368 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$258K--2.52,592
- 1369 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$244K--32,407
- 1332 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$279K--2.53,078
- 1372 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$239K--2.52,177
- 1248 Churchill Ln Grayslake, IL$210K42.52,407
- 1339 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$239K--2.52,407
- 1373 Mayfair Ln Grayslake, IL$233K--2.52,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.