1352 New Field Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462313 beds, 2 baths, 1,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Older well-established Wayne Township neighborhood less than 10 min to Rockville rd for your everyday shopping.
- Lot: 10,559 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $99,500
- Price/sqft: $62
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 491216121028000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1311434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1352 New Field Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 38.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1358 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,120
- 8507 New Field Cir Indianapolis, IN$100K3--1,428
- 1334 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$99K3--1,560
- 1364 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$96K3--1,336
- 8515 New Field Cir Indianapolis, IN$89K4--1,156
- 8510 New Field Ct Indianapolis, IN$81K3--1,144
- 8508 New Field Cir Indianapolis, IN$86K3--1,064
- 1322 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$80K31.51,064
- 8518 New Field Ct Indianapolis, IN$85K31.51,064
- 1353 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$82K3--880
- 1345 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K3--1,512
- 8514 New Field Cir Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,344
- 1357 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$84K321,064
- 1337 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$101K31.51,064
- 1363 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$85K311,064
- 1314 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$81K3--1,064
- 1329 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,088
- 1369 New Field Ln Indianapolis, IN$86K311,064
- 8503 New Field Ct Indianapolis, IN$63K321,120
- 8521 New Field Cir Indianapolis, IN$85K4--1,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.