1352 South St UNIT 200A, Philadelphia, PA 191471 bath, 733 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 1
- Floor size: 733 sqft
- Parcel #: 888303216
- Zillow Home ID: 71250367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1352 South Street UNIT 200A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 1354 South St Philadelphia, PA$809K----2,448
- 1351 Kater St Philadelphia, PA$615K2--1,238
- 1356 South St Philadelphia, PA$647K----2,736
- 1356 South St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$833K212,736
- 1358 South St Philadelphia, PA$516K----2,736
- 1353 Kater St Philadelphia, PA$824K2--1,443
- 1355-1357 Kater St Philadelphia, PA$478K----1,239
- 1352 South St # P60 Philadelphia, PA$226K----392
- 1352 South St # P62 Philadelphia, PA$228K----392
- 1352 South St UNIT 416 Philadelphia, PA$249K----392
- 1352 South St # P84 Philadelphia, PA$224K----392
- 1352 South St # P4 Philadelphia, PA$227K----392
- 1352 South St # P7 Philadelphia, PA$222K----392
- 1352 South St # P57 Philadelphia, PA$224K----392
- 1352 South St Philadelphia, PA$227K----392
- 1352 South St UNIT 506 Philadelphia, PA$491K----1,000
- 1352 South St UNIT 505 Philadelphia, PA$1.14M32.52,436
- 1352 South St UNIT 503 Philadelphia, PA$1.14M32.52,436
- 1352 South St UNIT 502 Philadelphia, PA$1.06M32.52,316
- 1352 South St UNIT 501 Philadelphia, PA$534K--11,130
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292