13526 Budworth Cir, Orlando, FL 328324 beds, 3 baths, 2,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,937 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $312,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: 412 sqft
- Gated Community, Community Golf Course, Community Pool, Clubhouse with Restaurant, Lawn Care Included
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,629 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 292431224202960
- Zillow Home ID: 71063329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13526 Budworth Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.1% greater than in Orange, and 606.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,096 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 13520 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$341K54.52,823
- 13532 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$329K54.52,846
- 13514 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$260K322,145
- 13538 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$243K422,155
- 10722 Mottram Pt Orlando, FL$307K432,600
- 13508 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$233K422,165
- 13527 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$234K422,167
- 10716 Mottram Pt Orlando, FL$221K322,466
- 13533 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$277K42.52,489
- 13515 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$282K542,832
- 10715 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$206K321,900
- 13539 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$310K42.52,604
- 10721 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$216K321,759
- 10709 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$258K422,195
- 13509 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$249K422,164
- 10710 Mottram Pt Orlando, FL$255K422,160
- 10649 Gasworth Pt Orlando, FL$232K422,175
- 10649 Gasworth Pt Orlando, FL$233K422,175
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292