13527 Lake Cawood Dr, Windermere, FL 347865 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $538,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 747 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,379 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142327411100040
- Zillow Home ID: 46125885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13527 Lake Cawood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% lower than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 13519 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$470K543,378
- 13605 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$748K54.55,003
- 13613 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$467K543,393
- Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL--------
- 13511 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$578K543,497
- 13613 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$569K443,017
- 13528 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$787K564,345
- 13604 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$579K333,655
- 13510 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$630K43.54,226
- 13503 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$610K565,312
- 13621 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$2.04M557,156
- 13612 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$694K54.54,006
- 13502 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$485K433,045
- 13620 Lake Cawood Dr Windermere, FL$590K544,013
- 6717 Burnley Ln Windermere, FL--33.52,431
- 6757 Merrick Landing Blvd Windermere, FL--32.52,773
- 6876 Merrick Landing Blvd Windermere, FL$290K332,348
- 6626 Bridgewater Village Rd Windermere, FL--32.52,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.