- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,575 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: B466751
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Additional Exterior Features \ Patio, Additional Exterior Features \ Private Yard - see Remarks, Additional Interior Features \ Atrium Door, Additional Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Additional Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Drybar, Additional Interior Features \ Wetbar, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Basement / Rec Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Driveway Description \ Double Wide, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Family Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Floor Descripton \ Tile-Some, Floor Descripton \ Vinyl-Some, Floor Descripton \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Foundation Description \ Other - See Remarks, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Central Air, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Negotiable, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Ranch, Water Heater/Fuel \ Gas, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2911001610070002072000
- Zillow Home ID: 31450914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14304 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14304 homes, this home is 50.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Niagara Falls, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
|1349 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$99K||3||2||1,224|
|1357 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$116K||3||1||1,140|
|1345 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$94K||3||1||1,016|
|1352 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$97K||3||1||1,176|
|1365 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$83K||2||2||960|
|1348 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$125K||3||1.5||1,496|
|1356 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$121K||3||1.5||1,452|
|1361 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$125K||3||1.5||1,888|
|1344 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$97K||3||1||1,176|
|1341 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$106K||3||1.5||1,140|
|1360 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$91K||3||1||1,008|
|1337 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$98K||3||1.5||1,008|
|1369 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$116K||3||1.5||1,112|
|1340 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$108K||3||1.5||1,096|
|1372 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$89K||3||1||1,008|
|1364 99th St Niagara Falls, NY||$111K||3||1.5||1,096|
|1480 100th St Niagara Falls, NY||$105K||3||1||1,185|
|1486 100th St Niagara Falls, NY||$107K||3||1||1,178|
|1492 100th St Niagara Falls, NY||$114K||3||2||1,254|
|1474 100th St Niagara Falls, NY||$102K||3||1||1,183|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
7-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.