- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,833 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $1,085,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- MLS #: 08911915
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Golf Course Lot, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Kitchen Type \ Island, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Basement, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Butler, Driveway \ Brick, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Game Rm, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Style Of House \ Traditional, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Study, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Bath Amenities \ Full Body Spray Shower, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Breakfast Room, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Fireplace Location \ Other, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Additional Rooms \ Study, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,597 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0711205028
- Zillow Home ID: 4503477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $535K-1.61M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60563 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Naperville as a whole. Among 60563 homes, this home is 315.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 58.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% greater than in Naperville, and 254.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
|1371 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$503K||4||2.5||2,942|
|1335 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$497K||4||2.5||2,700|
|1400 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$491K||--||2.5||2,595|
|1317 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$495K||4||2.5||2,433|
|1346 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$480K||4||2.5||2,454|
|1368 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$458K||3||2||2,272|
|1324 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$552K||--||2.5||2,944|
|1404 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$550K||4||3||3,264|
|933 Cherry Hills Ln Naperville, IL||$460K||--||2.5||2,532|
|914 Lindrick Ct Naperville, IL||$596K||5||3.5||3,281|
|1408 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$857K||4||4.5||4,400|
|911 Lindrick Ct Naperville, IL||$606K||5||4.5||3,414|
|916 Lindrick Ct Naperville, IL||$549K||--||2.5||2,782|
|1412 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$481K||4||2.5||2,622|
|935 Cherry Hills Ln Naperville, IL||$471K||4||2.5||2,600|
|1405 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$470K||--||3||3,020|
|Iroquois Ave Naperville, IL||--||--||1||656|
|N River Rd Naperville, IL||$304K||--||--||--|
|920 Lindrick Ct Naperville, IL||$525K||--||2||2,587|
|1416 Calcutta Ln Naperville, IL||$455K||3||2||2,228|
Nearby Schools in Naperville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.