- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1353 Plum St, San Diego, CA 921064 beds, 3 baths, 2,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- View: Territorial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,973 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 5306931000
- Zillow Home ID: 17062489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1353 Plum Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roseville - Fleet Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.3% higher than in San Diego, and 26.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roseville - Fleet Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roseville - Fleet Ridge home values.
- 1365 Plum St San Diego, CA$970K42.52,049
- 1325 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.03M322,262
- 1341 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.36M53.53,113
- 3345 Fenelon St San Diego, CA$1.09M332,201
- 3335 Fenelon St San Diego, CA$1.05M221,944
- 1330 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.79M353,410
- 1315 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.32M31.52,540
- 3327 Fenelon St San Diego, CA$1.41M332,415
- 1330 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.53M443,750
- 1360 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.21M432,476
- 1380 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.49M443,294
- 1340 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.55M32.52,645
- 3321 Fenelon St San Diego, CA$1.28M432,686
- 1330 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.3M433,198
- 1370 Willow St San Diego, CA$550K12640
- 1320 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.37M422,800
- 1311 Plum St San Diego, CA$2.95M566,197
- 1376 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.14M432,544
- 3415 Fenelon St San Diego, CA$995K32.52,072
- 1320 Plum St San Diego, CA$1.16M332,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!