1354 Cayuga Ave, Akron, OH 443124 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
We've had many happy times over the years here. We hope the new owners are blessed with happiness as well. *We're motivated to sell in order to be closer to our work. This is a great deal and in a great location in Springfield Twp.
second road from the newly built Springfield High School on Canton Rd
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $60,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- privacy fenced in backyard with trees built up behind the fencing
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5401993
- Zillow Home ID: 35388917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1354 Cayuga Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.9% higher than in Summit, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 1348 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$62K31960
- 1360 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$72K421,104
- 1342 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$63K321,128
- 1342 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1366 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$71K321,104
- 1372 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$68K411,104
- 1336 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$72K21864
- 1363 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$80K31.5960
- 2874 Mohawk Ave Akron, OH$131K52.52,056
- 1357 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$75K31.5960
- 1369 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$101K421,560
- 1351 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$76K31.51,040
- 1378 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$74K311,104
- 1334 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$81K41.51,404
- 1371 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$154K331,816
- 1331 Cayuga Ave Akron, OH$83K411,440
- 1328-1330 Cayuga Ave Lakemore, OH$107K421,350
- 1342 Seneca Ave Akron, OH--------
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292