- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1354 Prairie Wind Dr, Sandwich, IL 60548
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $700,000
- Parcel #: 1926101010
- Zillow Home ID: 112808446
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1354 Prairie Wind Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60548 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% higher than in Sandwich, and 670.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60548 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60548 home values.
- 1309 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL$214K------
- 1355 Prairie Wind Dr Sandwich, IL$201K------
- 1310 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL$230K42.52,600
- 1312 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL$261K------
- 1308 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL--------
- 1314 Oakmont Ct Sandwich, IL--------
- 1307 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL--------
- 1353 Prairie Wind Dr Sandwich, IL$209K------
- 1306 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL$263K43.52,500
- 1401 Prairie Wind Dr Sandwich, IL$299K------
- 1310 Oakmont Ct Sandwich, IL$203K------
- 1305 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL$223K43--
- 1403 Prairie Wind Dr Sandwich, IL$204K------
- 1302 Briarwood Ln Sandwich, IL$216K------
- 1304 Oakmont Ct Sandwich, IL$207K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!