1354 Timber Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 372143 beds, 3 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $69,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Shed, lots of storage, storm door, $100 off rent if move in by 1/1/13
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 10816008000
- Zillow Home ID: 41137539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1354 Timber Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Nashville, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37214 home values.
- 1352 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$88K21.51,200
- 933 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$86K31.51,128
- 935 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$111K331,596
- 931 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$110K32.51,596
- 1348 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$213K432,561
- 300 Woodwind Ct Nashville, TN$96K331,288
- 304 Woodwind Ct Nashville, TN$70K221,120
- 1344 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$203K321,819
- 929 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$85K231,300
- 306 Woodwind Ct Nashville, TN$96K331,288
- 1357 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$101K32.51,303
- 934 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$106K32.51,584
- 932 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$85K31.51,116
- 1359 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$118K32.51,596
- 1355 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$93K21.51,461
- 1349 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$184K321,489
- 1340 Timber Valley Dr Nashville, TN$186K331,948
- 930 Hammack Dr Nashville, TN$110K331,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.