13542 Hazel Pl, Broomfield, CO 800204 beds, 2 baths, 1,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: May 2012 for $209,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- Cul de Sac, Wood burning fire place. Large yard (.33 Acres)
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R0020761
- Zillow Home ID: 60229352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13542 Hazel Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Broomfield, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Broomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 13405 W 135th Pl Broomfield, CO$208K311,252
- 13593 Hazel Pl Broomfield, CO$214K321,588
- 13575 Green Ct Broomfield, CO$192K31988
- 13585 Green Ct Broomfield, CO$221K311,368
- 13565 Green Ct Broomfield, CO$210K311,588
- 13573 Hazel Pl Broomfield, CO$228K311,582
- 13532 Hazel Pl Broomfield, CO$213K311,588
- 13402 W 135th Pl Broomfield, CO$231K321,852
- 13403 W 135th Pl Broomfield, CO$208K311,588
- 13563 Hazel Pl Broomfield, CO$217K211,588
- 3215 W 135th Ave Broomfield, CO$198K32926
- 13595 Green Ct Broomfield, CO$226K41.751,588
- 3225 W 135th Ave Broomfield, CO$190K31988
- 13522 Hazel Pl Broomfield, CO$188K211,109
- 13400 W 135th Pl Broomfield, CO$182K31988
- 3245 W 135th Ave Broomfield, CO$222K321,582
- 13553 Hazel Pl Broomfield, CO$237K311,582
- 13401 W 135th Pl Broomfield, CO$188K321,140
- 13574 Green Ct Broomfield, CO$206K311,588
- 3255 W 135th Ave Broomfield, CO$230K521,308
Nearby Schools in Broomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.