- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,008 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $19,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- MLS #: 215001281
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Heating Fuel \ Gas, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, School District \ Detroit, Sewer \ Sewer-Sanitary, Title \ Private - Owned, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Garage Size \ 1 Car, Foundation Details \ Basement, Heating \ Hot Water, Construction Materials \ Aluminum, Architecture Level \ 1 1\2 Story, Property Type \ Residential, Garage Features \ Detached, Architecture Style \ Bungalow, MLS Area Major \ Det: Joy-Schoolcraft Grnfld-Limi, Last Change Type \ New, Foundation Materials \ Block, Warranty \ No, Roof Material \ Asphalt, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 696 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 22083747
- Zillow Home ID: 88253481
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $23-62K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48223 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Detroit as a whole. Among 48223 homes, this home is 60% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% lower than in Detroit, and 388.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48223 home values.
- 13612 Southfield Fwy # 16-- beds, 1 baths
848 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1944
|13535 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$34K||--||1||782|
|13549 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$36K||--||1||864|
|13557 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$44K||--||--||--|
|13529 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$32K||--||1||657|
|13561 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$36K||--||1||766|
|13521 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$33K||--||1||768|
|13571 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$41K||3||1||1,162|
|13515 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$34K||3||1||776|
|13542 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$39K||--||1||936|
|13536 Artesian St Detroit, MI||--||Studio||--||490|
|13577 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$44K||--||--||--|
|13550 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$43K||--||--||--|
|13509 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$34K||--||1||787|
|13528 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$33K||--||1||720|
|13558 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$38K||--||1||900|
|13520 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$39K||--||1||984|
|13564 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$33K||--||1||720|
|13501 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$38K||3||1||912|
|13570 Artesian St Detroit, MI||$50K||--||1||1,363|
|13530 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI||$34K||--||1.5||836|
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!