This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,743 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $171,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room\Game Room
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside)
- Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room
- Assoc Appl Fee \ N
- Association Fee \ N
- Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Bedrooms \ 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite
- Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms
- Category \ Rental
- Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Fencing \ Fenced Partial
- Gated Community \ N
- Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Walk in
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Major Appliances \ Dryer
- Major Appliances \ Microwave
- Major Appliances \ Range Electric
- Major Appliances \ Refrigerator
- Major Appliances \ Washer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns
- Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System
- Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage
- Payment Freq \ Monthly
- Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool
- Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund)
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating \ Central Heating
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Waterfront Y\N \ N
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1068695380
- Zillow Home ID: 55116241
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-126K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duval, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 305.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duval home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.