- Lot: 6.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 140 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- MLS #: 96861
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Basement Finished \ yes, Basement Type \ Full, Den or Home Office \ yes, Dining Room \ yes, en Suite Bathroom \ yes, Entry Foyer \ yes, Family Room \ yes, Garage Type \ Attached, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Library \ yes, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rec Room \ yes, Residential Style \ Contemporary, Sewer Type \ Private Septic, Water Source Type \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 36388914700000010200320000
- Zillow Home ID: 31630906
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 1.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Middlefield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Cooperstown Elementary (assigned)K-51.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!