1355 Preston Pl, Dixon, CA 956205 beds, 3 baths, 2,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Parking: 651 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,445 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113260420
- Zillow Home ID: 15697591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1355 Preston Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Dixon, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 1335 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$374K42.52,290
- 1365 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$341K32.51,903
- 1340 Rehrmann Dr Dixon, CA$386K532,445
- 1350 Rehrmann Dr Dixon, CA$340K421,847
- 1350 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$430K532,445
- 1330 Rehrmann Dr Dixon, CA$383K532,445
- 1360 Rehrmann Dr Dixon, CA$427K532,445
- 1330 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$360K42.52,290
- 1315 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$385K532,445
- 1360 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$460K332,990
- 1385 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$431K432,290
- 1310 Rehrmann Dr Dixon, CA$357K421,847
- 1310 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$429K532,445
- 1380 Rehrmann Dr Dixon, CA$355K421,847
- 1380 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$367K421,847
- 1355 Jacobs Pl Dixon, CA$399K42.52,290
- 1365 Jacobs Pl Dixon, CA$398K42.52,206
- 1335 Jacobs Pl Dixon, CA$407K532,445
- 1360 Rose Way Dixon, CA$426K532,445
- 1305 Preston Pl Dixon, CA$402K532,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292