1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 203, Davenport, FL 338963 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 470 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: S4722463
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 332527288400020301
- Zillow Home ID: 82076736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1355 Venezia Court UNIT 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33896 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.8% less than in Citrus Ridge, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33896 home values.
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 303 Davenport, FL$118K321,248
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 103 Davenport, FL$117K321,248
- 1357 Venezia Ct UNIT 205 Davenport, FL$141K321,384
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 202 Davenport, FL$92K221,112
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 302 Davenport, FL$91K221,112
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 204 Davenport, FL$122K321,424
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 304 Davenport, FL$131K321,424
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 104 Davenport, FL$121K321,364
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 403 Davenport, FL$119K321,248
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 404 Davenport, FL$140K321,424
- 1357 Venezia Ct UNIT 204 Champions Gate, FL$145K321,424
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 301 Davenport, FL$118K321,248
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 201 Davenport, FL$118K321,248
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 102 Davenport, FL$91K221,112
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 402 Champions Gate, FL$103K221,112
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 101 Davenport, FL$118K321,248
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 401 Davenport, FL$119K321,248
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 205 Davenport, FL$129K321,412
- 1355 Venezia Ct UNIT 305 Davenport, FL$122K321,384
- 1357 Venezia Ct UNIT 405 Davenport, FL$120K321,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!