13555 SW 114th Ter, Miami, FL 331863 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,966 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $112,500
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 126 sqft
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Gym/Athletic Facilities
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3059110170500
- Zillow Home ID: 44322952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13555 Sw 114th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in The Crossings, and 222.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in The Crossings.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33186 home values.
- 13555 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$211K321,680
- 13565 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$223K211,173
- 13574 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$254K432,027
- 13575 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$255K321,521
- 13565 SW 115th Ter Miami, FL$265K321,885
- 13584 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$208K211,173
- 13564 SW 113th Ter Miami, FL$221K211,691
- 13585 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$203K211,173
- 13575 SW 115th Ter Miami, FL$272K431,920
- 13554 SW 113th Ter Miami, FL$257K321,478
- 13574 SW 113th Ter Miami, FL$240K321,478
- 13594 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$253K321,521
- 13544 SW 113th Ter Miami, FL$194K211,173
- 13585 SW 115th Ter Miami, FL$238K321,521
- 11515 SW 135th Ct Miami, FL$201K32585
- 13595 SW 114th Ter Miami, FL$259K321,521
- 13584 SW 113th Ter Miami, FL$266K321,677
- 13595 SW 115th Ter Miami, FL$238K321,478
- 11525 SW 135th Ct Miami, FL$190K32408
- 13594 SW 113th Ter Miami, FL$191K211,173
Nearby Schools in The Crossings
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292