13558 Teddington Ln, Jacksonville, FL 32226
Sold on 3/6/13: $113,200
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,784 sq ft
- Lot:0.41 acres
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $113,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
Beautiful 4bedroom/2 bath home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Victoria Lakes Subdivision. Open spacious floor plan great for entertaining. Large kitchen with upgraded cabinets and island. Brand new wood floors and carpet. Master bathroom includes shower and garden tub with adjacent walk in closet. Waterfront property has custom landscaping with large backyard.
Easy commute to Mayport or NAS Jacksonville. Just minutes from River City Marketplace and Jacksonville International Airport. Walking distance to the pool, park and amenities center.
Yard maintenance and annual HOA dues are included in the monthly rent.
Available May 1, 2010. Minimum 1 year lease. Will consider longer term lease. Non smokers only. Please ask about details for pets. Call now to schedule an appointment to view this wonderful home.
Contact: Michelle Pergler
Large subdivision with amenties center, pool and 2 parks for children.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional Features24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size400
- High SchoolFirst Coast
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Middle SchoolOceanway
- Neighborhood NameVICTORIA LAKES SUBDIVISION
- Parcel #1063754355
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictDuval County Schools
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71036798
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow370
- Elementary SchoolNEW BERLIN
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$146,607||$133K – $161K||+$3,394||$82||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,264/mo||$1.1K – $1.4K/mo||-$27||$0.71||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts The Cape home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among The Cape homes, this home is valued 15.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Cape market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Jacksonville, and 521.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Cape home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Cape home values.
Neighborhood for 13558 Teddington Lane
- 13554 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$161K32.01,974
- 13563 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$147K32.02,011
- 3590 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$197K43.02,591
- 3582 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$219K54.02,971
- 3598 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$201K53.02,490
- 13546 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$152K32.02,011
- 3574 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$202K42.02,470
- 13538 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$188K43.02,421
- 3606 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$206K43.52,673
- 13555 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$189K43.02,787
- 13530 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$154K32.02,001
- 13547 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$148K42.01,784
- 3566 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$199K33.02,592
- 3614 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$207K43.02,614
- 13539 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$215K42.52,827
- 13522 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$204K42.52,898
- 3558 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$202K42.52,841
- 3591 Shrewsbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$136K32.01,497
- 13642 Kayak Ct Jacksonville, FL$192K43.02,204
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005