13558 Teddington Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322264 beds, 2 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $113,200
- Price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1063754355
- Zillow Home ID: 71036798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13558 Teddington Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Cape market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 116.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help The Cape home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Cape home values.
- 13554 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$187K321,974
- 13563 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$173K322,011
- 3590 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$198K432,591
- 3582 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$234K542,971
- 3598 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$210K532,490
- 13546 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$166K322,011
- 3574 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$228K422,470
- 13538 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$189K432,421
- 3606 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$215K43.52,673
- 13555 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$232K432,787
- 13530 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$165K322,001
- 13547 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$154K421,784
- 3566 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$200K332,592
- 3614 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$215K432,614
- 13539 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$225K42.52,827
- 13531 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL--42.52,275
- 13522 Teddington Ln Jacksonville, FL$213K42.52,898
- 3558 Victoria Lakes Dr N Jacksonville, FL$213K42.52,841
- 3591 Shrewsbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$147K321,497
- 13642 Kayak Ct Jacksonville, FL$208K432,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!