1356 Josephine St, Waukesha, WI 531863 beds, 1 bath, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $210,400
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 528 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: WAKC1001187
- Zillow Home ID: 40710494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1356 Josephine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% higher than in Waukesha, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waukesha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53186 home values.
- 1806 Cardinal Dr Waukesha, WI$250K632,520
- 1808 Cardinal Dr Waukesha, WI$169K31.51,317
- 1814 Cardinal Dr Waukesha, WI$246K632,450
- Josephine St UNIT G Waukesha, WI$99K21.51,054
- Josephine St UNIT C Waukesha, WI$141K31.51,226
- Josephine St UNIT C Waukesha, WI$98K221,054
- 1348 Josephine St Waukesha, WI$141K31956
- 1820 Cardinal Dr Waukesha, WI$238K632,537
- 1349 Josephine St Waukesha, WI$144K311,166
- 1400 Josephine St Waukesha, WI$263K632,865
- 1347 Gertrude St Waukesha, WI$207K41.51,926
- 1344 Josephine St Waukesha, WI$123K31907
- 1809 Cardinal Dr Waukesha, WI$199K31.51,693
- 1348 Gertrude St Waukesha, WI$183K41.51,635
- 1826 Cardinal Dr Waukesha, WI$240K632,520
- 1355 Josephine St UNIT F Waukesha, WI$131K31.51,226
- 1355 Josephine St UNIT G Waukesha, WI$110K31.51,226
- 1355 Josephine St UNIT H Waukesha, WI$106K31.51,254
- 1363 Josephine St UNIT A Waukesha, WI$106K31.51,282
- 1363 Josephine St UNIT B Waukesha, WI$129K31.51,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292