A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1970
- HOA Fee: $270
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 231 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $401
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 798 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 56944052
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19759651
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 4% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 64.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in San Jose, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|1358 Branham Ln APT 3 San Jose, CA||$336K||2||1||903|
|1358 Branham Ln APT 2 San Jose, CA||$337K||2||1||903|
|1358 Branham Ln APT 1 San Jose, CA||$336K||2||1||900|
|1358 Branham Ln APT 4 San Jose, CA||$296K||2||1||798|
|1358 Branham Ln APT 4 San Jose, CA||$324K||2||1||903|
|1354 Branham Lane 1 # 1 San Jose, CA||$337K||2||1||810|
|1354 Branham Ln APT 3 San Jose, CA||$329K||2||1||903|
|1360 Branham Ln APT 2 San Jose, CA||$336K||2||1||903|
|1354 Branham Ln APT 4 San Jose, CA||$304K||2||1||798|
|1360 Branham Ln APT 4 San Jose, CA||$305K||2||1||798|
|1354 Branham Ln APT 1 San Jose, CA||$327K||2||1||810|
|1354 Branham Ln APT 2 San Jose, CA||$324K||2||1||903|
|1360 Branham Ln APT 3 San Jose, CA||$335K||2||1||903|
|1360 Branham Ln APT 1 San Jose, CA||$330K||2||1||810|
|1343 Shawn Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$321K||2||1||798|
|1343 Shawn Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$342K||2||1||903|
|1347 Shawn Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$311K||2||1||798|
|1343 Shawn Dr APT 3 San Jose, CA||$347K||2||1||903|
|1347 Shawn Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$367K||2||1||1,009|
|1343 Shawn Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA||$345K||2||1||810|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!