- Huge, gorgeous backyard with the patio backing into the woods. Gorgeous view of the unique private treed conservancy area in back.
- NV built home with an open floor plan with a large family room
- Large east-facing sun room off of a large gourmet kitchen
- East-facing large brand new deck
- Granite counter tops on every kitchen surface
- Cherry wood cabinets, ceramic tile
- Butler's pantry, chair railings, firplace
- Master bedroom tray ceilings, large walk in closet and spa like bath
- Wooden floors throughout the main level
- 2 coat closets by both front and garage entrance for convenient storage
- 4 bedrooms with a possible 5th at lower level
- Additional 1,720 sq.feet of the basement
- Conveying front load washer & dryer, 1000 gallon gas tank, slate top fire pit, picnic tables, and window treatments.
- Move-in Ready!
- Minutes from MARC Train
- Community clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, basketball hoop, and 2 play ground areas.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 160 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,977 all time views
- 53 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $85/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $497,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: LO8686950
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement, 1720 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- For Sale: Y
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Locale Listing Status: ACTIVE
- HOA: Y
- Listing Status: Active
- Last Update Type: PRICE
- Amenities: Drapery Rods
- Amenities: Sep Shwr
- Amenities: MBR-BA Full
- Amenities: Blinds
- Amenities: Tub-Soaking
- Amenities: W Carpeting
- Amenities: Wood Floors
- Amenities: FP Mantels
- Amenities: Granite Counters
- Amenities: Sump Pump
- Amenities: Curtains
- Amenities: FP Glass Doors
- Appliances: Cooktop
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Humidifier
- Appliances: Icemaker
- Appliances: Oven-Double
- Dining Kitchen: Fam Rm Off Kit
- Dining Kitchen: Kit-Island
- Dining Kitchen: Kit-Table Space
- Dining Kitchen: Kit-Family Combo
- Handicap: None
- HOA Payment Freq: Monthly
- Parking: Garage
- SystemLocale: MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 101170118000
- Zillow Home ID: 72486219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $465-540K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% greater than in Leesburg, and 54.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20176 home values.
|13582 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$695K||4||5||5,900|
|13590 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$634K||4||6||775,000|
|13578 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$757K||7||6.5||5,462|
|13598 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$624K||4||5||4,908|
|13575 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$509K||--||4.5||3,574|
|43176 Nikos St Leesburg, VA||$477K||4||3.5||3,182|
|13574 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$573K||4||3.5||3,696|
|13602 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$571K||4||3.5||3,900|
|13571 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$504K||--||4.5||3,574|
|43172 Nikos St Leesburg, VA||$455K||4||2||2,878|
|43177 Nikos St Leesburg, VA||$508K||4||5||3,369|
|43180 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA||$545K||5||4||3,867|
|13567 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$498K||4||3.5||3,574|
|43173 Nikos St Leesburg, VA||$465K||--||4||3,205|
|13606 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA||$708K||5||5.5||6,181|
|43168 Nikos St Leesburg, VA||$453K||4||3.5||2,790|
|43176 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA||$483K||4||4||3,452|
|43169 Nikos St Leesburg, VA||$473K||4||3.5||3,305|
|43172 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA||$468K||4||3.5||3,348|
|13542 Village Green Dr Leesburg, VA||$619K||4||4||4,752|
Nearby Schools in Leesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.