- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1359 Main St, Hanson, MA 023414 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: M:044 B: L:0011
- Zillow Home ID: 57187928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1359 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02341 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.5% lower than in Town of Hanson, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02341 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hanson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02341 home values.
- 1407 Main St Hanson, MA$294K--21,470
- 54 Elm St Hanson, MA$287K--2936
- 38 Elm St UNIT D Hanson, MA$234K--1.51,416
- 38 Elm St UNIT B Hanson, MA$237K--1.51,476
- 38 Elm St UNIT C Hanson, MA$245K21.51,476
- 38 Elm St UNIT A Hanson, MA$218K21.51,536
- 68 Elm St Hanson, MA$264K--1884
- 1308 Main St Hanson, MA$237K321,773
- 74 Elm St Hanson, MA$343K--2.52,012
- 1319 Main St Hanson, MA$236K11810
- 1443 Main St Hanson, MA$364K--2.51,600
- 120 Elm St Hanson, MA$202K311,104
- 30 Great Cedar Dr # 30 Hanson, MA$233K221,381
- 34 Great Cedar Dr # 34 Hanson, MA$238K221,381
- 36 Great Cedar Dr # 36 Hanson, MA$236K221,381
- 38 Great Cedar Dr # 38 Hanson, MA$247K221,381
- 44 Great Cedar Dr UNIT 44 Hanson, MA$162K--1.51,381
- 46 Great Cedar Dr UNIT 46 Hanson, MA$159K--1.51,381
- 48 Great Cedar Dr UNIT 48 Hanson, MA$160K--1.51,381
- 50 Great Cedar Dr UNIT 50 Hanson, MA$159K--1.51,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!