This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,800 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $148,400
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 378 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Additional Rooms \ Loft, Assoc Appl Fee \ N, Association Fee \ N, Bath \ Garden Bath, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Building Stories \ 2 Stories, Category \ Rental, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Dining \ Living\Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Vinyl Siding, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Gated Community \ N, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Vinyl Floors, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Lot Description \ Irregular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Washer, Major Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Connect, Min Rental Term \ 12 Months, Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns, Misc Exterior \ Patio-Open, Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Misc Exterior \ USPS Cluster Mailbox, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 acre, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Restrictions \ Approval Required, Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund), Restrictions \ Pets-Limited, Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Story, Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility, Tenant Pays \ Lawn Maintenance, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Waterfront Y\N \ N
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,496 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1068695065
- Zillow Home ID: 54050506
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $93K.
Market guideZillow predicts Duval home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Duval homes, this home is valued 58.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duval, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Jacksonville, and 305.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duval home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org