136 22nd St, Del Mar, CA 920143 beds, 2 baths, 1,397 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $3,040,000
- Price/sqft: $2,176
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,397 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 2990970900
- Zillow Home ID: 16762174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1600% higher than in Del Mar, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Del Mar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92014 home values.
- 2211 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$4.35M22.52,132
- 2212 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA$3.31M442,266
- 144 22nd St Del Mar, CA$4.24M33.52,300
- 133 23rd St Del Mar, CA--------
- 143 23rd St Del Mar, CA$3.16M442,096
- 125 23rd St Del Mar, CA$1.57M31950
- 141 22nd St Del Mar, CA$5.57M32.52,451
- 2125 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$3.37M432,398
- 143-145 22nd St Del Mar, CA$1.87M221,920
- 151 23rd St Del Mar, CA$3.67M332,005
- 2204 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$9.91M43.52,938
- 2212 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$4.43M42.51,964
- 2220 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$4.76M332,210
- 2124 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$9.7M342,366
- 2120-2122 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA$2.83M421,575
- 2222 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$3.32M331,592
- 2118 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$11.1M442,571
- 142 23rd St Del Mar, CA$1.51M321,035
- 2307 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$4.66M341,680
- 2112 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA$3.82M322,205
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!