136 Belvedere St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 5/2/13: $1,550,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,535 sq ft
- Lot:3,047 sqft
- Year Built:1907
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,550,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Beautiful two story residence in Cole Valley. This house-like, two level top floor condo features vast amounts of space, city and downtown views, and fabulous light! With two double parlors plus four bedrooms and three baths this expansive, light-filled condo features great space for entertaining, raising a family or simply enjoying the wonderful San Francisco lifestyle in Cole Valley. Tastefully renovated with stone tops, modern stainless appliances, hardwood floors, a gas fired fireplace, and one car parking, this home has it all!
This stylish modern residence has a great and flexible floor plan. The main level includes two double parlors one of which is currently used as a dining and living room while the other serves as a family room with gas fireplace and media room. There are also two bedrooms, two baths and an entry foyer on this level. The upper level features two bedrooms, one bath, washer-dryer, and an office/workout room with dramatic views of downtown San Francisco, St. Ignatius church, Sutro Forest, and the East Bay. This is a bright, sunny home in move-in condition located on a fantastic block in Cole Valley!
This unbeatable location is a Ã¢??WalkerÃ¢??s and BikerÃ¢??s ParadiseÃ¢?ï¿½ with Walk Score of 95 and a Bike Score of 92! Close to Golden Gate Park, a vast array of great restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and coffee houses, this one literally tops them all! Schedule an appointment to see this one today!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesBreakfast nook
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth122
- Neighborhood NameCole Valley
- Parcel #1253 055
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID15087103
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow313
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,731,343||$1.56M – $1.97M||-$7,134||$682||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,417/mo||$3.2K – $7.3K/mo||-$127||$2.14||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 52.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 136 Belvedere Street
- 136A Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--1.01,478
- 138 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--1.01,400
- 140 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.13M21.51,347
- 134 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--2.01,436
- 142 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.14M31.51,347
- 132 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.17M----1,352
- 144 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.3M32.01,650
- 144 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.21M32.01,575
- 146 Belvedere St # B San Francisco, CA$906K2--1,047
- 146 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.01M2--1,143
- 130 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--1.01,635
- 130 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.07M11.0--
- 130 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$875K11.0--
- 128 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.29M31.51,635
- 170 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.78M------
- 124A Belvedere St # A San Francisco, CA$1.34M32.01,710
- 126 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.24M32.01,866
- 150 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.81M41.01,719
- 126 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.43M32.01,866
- 124 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.21M--1.01,598
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005