136 Belvedere St, San Francisco, CA 941174 beds, 3 baths, 2,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful two story residence in Cole Valley. This house-like, two level top floor condo features vast amounts of space, city and downtown views, and fabulous light! With two double parlors plus four bedrooms and three baths this expansive, light-filled condo features great space for entertaining, raising a family or simply enjoying the wonderful San Francisco lifestyle in Cole Valley. Tastefully renovated with stone tops, modern stainless appliances, hardwood floors, a gas fired fireplace, and one car parking, this home has it all!
This stylish modern residence has a great and flexible floor plan. The main level includes two double parlors one of which is currently used as a dining and living room while the other serves as a family room with gas fireplace and media room. There are also two bedrooms, two baths and an entry foyer on this level. The upper level features two bedrooms, one bath, washer-dryer, and an office/workout room with dramatic views of downtown San Francisco, St. Ignatius church, Sutro Forest, and the East Bay. This is a bright, sunny home in move-in condition located on a fantastic block in Cole Valley!
This unbeatable location is a Ã¢??WalkerÃ¢??s and BikerÃ¢??s ParadiseÃ¢?ï¿½ with Walk Score of 95 and a Bike Score of 92! Close to Golden Gate Park, a vast array of great restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and coffee houses, this one literally tops them all! Schedule an appointment to see this one today!
- Built in 1907
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $611
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 122
- Parcel #: 1253 055
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 15087103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 Belvedere Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 136A Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,478
- 138 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,400
- 140 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.07M21.51,347
- 134 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.84M--21,436
- 142 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.1M31.51,347
- 132 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.13M----1,352
- 144 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.38M321,650
- 146 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$982K2--1,143
- 146 Belvedere St # B San Francisco, CA$934K2--1,047
- 144 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.09M321,575
- 130 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.64M--11,635
- 130 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.59M11--
- 130 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.62M11--
- 128 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.66M31.51,635
- 170 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.71M------
- 124 Belvedere St # A San Francisco, CA$1.95M321,710
- 126 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.91M321,866
- 150 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$2.13M411,719
- 124 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.8M--11,598
- 126 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.94M321,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!