- Lot: 9,870 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Views: 5,042 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $401
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,295 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: S:62 B:023 L:0007
- Zillow Home ID: 56316429
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.1-1.63M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 37.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% less than in Newton, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|144 Clark St Newton, MA||$889K||4||1.5||2,352|
|130 Clark St Newton, MA||$1.17M||3||3.5||2,836|
|126 Clark St Newton, MA||$598K||3||1||1,176|
|127 Clark St Newton, MA||$696K||3||1.5||1,508|
|131 Clark St Newton, MA||$871K||3||2.5||2,037|
|122 Clark St Newton, MA||$731K||3||1.5||2,010|
|135 Clark St Newton, MA||$758K||3||1.5||1,883|
|152 Clark St Newton, MA||$714K||3||2||1,928|
|118 Clark St Newton, MA||$681K||4||1.5||1,688|
|141 Clark St Newton, MA||$660K||3||1||1,680|
|119 Clark St UNIT 119 Newton, MA||$533K||3||3.5||1,768|
|119 Clark St Newton, MA||$455K||2||1.5||1,180|
|56 Stearns St Newton, MA||$758K||3||1.5||1,698|
|158 Clark St Newton, MA||$748K||5||1.5||1,900|
|125 Clark St Newton, MA||$1.19M||6||4||3,800|
|125 Clark St Newton, MA||$1.07M||6||4||3,550|
|123 Clark St Newton, MA||$1.1M||4||4.5||3,342|
|145 Clark St Newton, MA||$698K||3||3.5||1,536|
|162 Clark St Newton, MA||$764K||3||4.5||2,211|
|667 Boylston St Newton, MA||$654K||3||1.5||2,066|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!