This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Happy Memory's For Sale! Look at this Crisp and clean three bedrooms Ranch located in a quite sub division close to shopping and restaurants. This home shows great, has a beautiful open floor plan that leads to a deck and private yard. Must see!
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 4,300 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $220,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 152 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:77 B:42 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 57897857
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $219-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 12.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
|139 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$268K||4||2||1,762|
|129 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$224K||4||1.5||1,220|
|114 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$202K||3||1||1,056|
|158 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$203K||3||1||1,076|
|115 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$214K||3||1||1,268|
|103 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$204K||3||1||1,076|
|180 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$225K||3||2||1,524|
|92 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,388|
|3 Roslyn Dr Cheshire, CT||$292K||3||3||1,816|
|12 Roslyn Dr Cheshire, CT||$185K||3||1||1,076|
|181 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$211K||3||1||1,271|
|91 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$184K||3||1||1,076|
|70 Lewis Rd Cheshire, CT||$208K||3||1||1,056|
|15 Roslyn Dr Cheshire, CT||$191K||2||1||1,076|
|80 Lewis Rd Cheshire, CT||$217K||3||1||1,056|
|76 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$244K||3||2||1,620|
|77 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$282K||3||2||1,506|
|189 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$230K||3||2||1,336|
|216 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$365K||4||3||2,240|
|197 Crescent Cir Cheshire, CT||$231K||3||2||1,468|
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!