136 E 73rd St, New York, NY 100211 bed, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,530 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Construction quality: 0.0
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 14070060
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 31535275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 E 73rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 134 E 73rd St New York, NY$10.8M----3,656
- 132 E 73rd St New York, NY$31M----4,044
- 128-130 E 73rd St New York, NY$19.9M----7,128
- 1014 Lexington Ave APT 2 New York, NY$10.8M11.5--
- 1014 Lexington Ave # 3R New York, NY$6.81MStudio1--
- 126 E 73rd St New York, NY$1.36MStudio1--
- 125 Lexington Ave # 139 New York, NY$8.57M----173,024
- 124 E 73rd St New York, NY$21.1M----2,898
- 122 E 73rd St New York, NY$46.9M----5,820
- 1003 Lexington Ave New York, NY--------
- 120 E 73rd St APT 2B New York, NY$8.8M11--
- 123 E 73rd St # 16C New York, NY$1.98M------
- 125 E 73rd St New York, NY$14.3M----10,405
- 117 E 72nd St # 4EAS New York, NY$4.06M------
- 117 E 72nd St # 3W New York, NY$4.42M------
- 117 E 72nd St # 2W New York, NY$4.49M------
- 117 E 72nd St FL 14 New York, NY$10.4M------
- 117 E 72nd St # 4E New York, NY$4.36M------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292