136 E 95th St, New York, NY 101287 beds, 4 baths, 3,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1,662
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,760 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 15230160
- Zillow Home ID: 31542455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 E 95th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carnegie Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% less than in New York, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carnegie Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carnegie Hill home values.
- 138 E 95th St New York, NY$24.2M----3,760
- 134 E 95th St New York, NY$23.4M----3,808
- 132 E 95th St New York, NY$21.6M----3,760
- 140 E 95th St APT 4E New York, NY$3.69M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 2D New York, NY$1.12M11--
- 140 E 95th St APT 2B New York, NY$3.7M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 6CD New York, NY$5.13M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 3B New York, NY$5.02M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 5D New York, NY$4.96M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 6B New York, NY$1.72M11--
- 140 E 95th St APT 2A New York, NY$5.09M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 4A New York, NY$5.03M------
- 140 E 95th St APT 5C New York, NY$4.98M------
- 130 E 95th St New York, NY$18.2M----3,993
- 140 E 95th St APT 4E New York, NY$1.9MStudio1--
- 1464 Lexington Ave New York, NY--Studio14,122
- 1460 Lexington Ave New York, NY$6.51M534,392
- 128 E 95th St New York, NY$23.1M----3,760
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292