136 Glenwood Ave, Boston, MA 021364 beds, 3 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,162 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $396,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Parcel #: W:18 P:10054 S:003
- Zillow Home ID: 59128419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 136 Glenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% greater than in Boston, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 132 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$296K321,378
- 140 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$362K622,120
- 71 Chittick Rd Boston, MA$349K31.51,841
- 75 Chittick Rd Boston, MA$337K421,920
- 144 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$363K621,952
- 78 Loring St Boston, MA$348K411,356
- 82 Loring St Boston, MA$270K31.51,276
- 79 Chittick Rd Boston, MA$392K532,247
- 139 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$380K421,908
- 143 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$379K421,680
- 135 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$375K621,968
- 74 Loring St Boston, MA$341K52.52,112
- 83 Chittick Rd Boston, MA$378K622,398
- 131 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$346K421,920
- 148 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$384K622,148
- 147 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$384K42.52,471
- 87 Chittick Rd Boston, MA$323K522,328
- 127 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$381K622,032
- 151 Glenwood Ave Boston, MA$369K522,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292